Exclusively made of hardwood (Basswood). This ensures there is no resin in the wood that would cause pitch to bleed or acid to flow through the painted finish. Each shutter is hand built utilizing a unique process that combines old world craftsmanship with cutting edge technology to offer precision design and consistent quality control.
20 stain colors, 20 white colors and our custom color match service combined with a wide choice of frames, options and specialties allows these Lexwood shutter lines to match any décor and window opening.
* Knock-down frames with pre-installed magnets
* Choice of astragal or rabbet stiles for multiple panel openings
* Choice of 12 frame styles and 8 hinge colors, including stainless steel
* Choice of traditional tilt rod or hidden tilt option
* 2 1/2", 3 1/2" and 4 1/2" louvres
* Choice of shutter panel configuration: Café (Bi-fold), French Door (double hung), Standard Rectangle (track system)
* Widest Collection of Specialties
* 2-pack polyurethane paint that provides the best finish
* Limited lifetime warranty
Our Lexwood® Premium, Advantage and Plus shutters and our Polycore® shutters have received the GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality and the coveted GREENGUARD Children & Schools certifications.This means that our shutters have passed an extensive series of tests to ensure that they meet stringent third-party standards for low chemical emissions based on established health standards.
We are pleased to offer our customers the largest selection of specialty shape options in the industry.
* French Door
All our shutters are GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality and Children and Schools certified. This means that Polycore shutters have passed an extensive series of tests to ensure that they meet stringent third-party standards on chemical emissions based on established health standards